The convention of the Republican 2nd Congressional District was cancelled. None of the races for elected office were contested.
In accordance with the call and with the approval of the 2nd CD Committee the convention was cancelled and the uncontested candidates were declared elected at our quarterly meeting on 3/26/2020.
Here is who was elected to Republican Party State Central Committee.
- Chairman Mr. Dennis Free (Virginia Beach),
- Capt. Bill Curtis (USN Ret) (Virginia Beach),
- Mr. Jeff Ryer (Williamsburg/JCC),
- Ms. Elizabeth Lankford (Accomack County).
Here who was elected as Delegates to the Republican National Committee Convention
- Hon. Danny Diggs (York County),
- Ms. Pam Brown (Norfolk)
Here who was elected as Alternate Delegates to the Republican National Committee Convention
- Hon. George Clark (York County),
- Ms. Elizabeth Lankford (Accomack County)
- Mr. Andrew Petrey (Virginia Beach).
*Note: With approval of State Central Committee, one of these alternates will be designated Delegate.
Ms. Cindy Free (Virginia Beach)